Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Everlasting Glory"

"Everlasting Glory"

"What once had glory has come to have no glory at all
because of the glory that surpasses it."
- 2 Corinthians 3:10 ESV


"I want you to know My law.
I want you to know My Spirit.
I want you to know My eternal covenant.

"I am so much bigger than you have understood,
because you have defined My law by the Ten Words of the old covenant
instead of by the love I gave you on the Cross
and commanded you to give one another.

"Cease your striving and your struggle to fit Me into the Ten Commandments!
Stop trying to define My character by the tablets of the old covenant!
Let Me be who I really am, and I will give you rest!"

*****

Art: "No Comparison"

See also:
"The Fulfillment of the Ten Commandments"
and
"Identifying the 'True' Church"

No comments:

Post a Comment