Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Steadfast Love"



"I am the One who calls you to come to Me
with your needs, your griefs, your hopes and your cares.
I know that you worry I will not hear you
if you don't pray 'correctly' or long enough
or with enough feeling in your heart.
My child, I know you want to stay focused on Me
and bring your needs to Me without being distracted.

"I want you to know that I always hear you, My child!
I hear you even before you call!
I know you want to give Me your everything,
but the more you try, the more you see how weak you are.

"Do not be ashamed, My child,
for I gave My everything because I knew you couldn't!
I am not upset or disappointed that you have been unable
to attain perfection in prayer as you think I want you to.
Instead, I am overjoyed and delighted in you, My child,
and I rejoice in any attempt you make to pray.

"I just want to be with you, My child.
When you come to Me in prayer,
I want you to rest in My love for you
and to know that I have already heard you
and am already caring for your needs.
I am strong in your weakness!"

*****

Art: "But He Is Strong"

No comments:

Post a Comment