Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Shelter"

Shelter

The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the deceived keep going and suffer for it.
(Proverbs 22:3 & 27:12)
"Behold, a storm is coming and is nigh. The house your spiritual forefathers built will not stand. Come into My shelter! Take refuge in the Cross alone! I am the only safe place you will find in this storm.

"Even now many people among you are discovering that the foundations of your house are not safe, and they are taking refuge in Me alone. More and more warnings are coming forth, and more and more signs are appearing. I do not want you to be caught in the storm or hurt by it. I want you to be safe in Me. I want you to be at rest in the shelter of My Cross.

"I love you. I love you dearly. I do not want you to panic. I do not want you to be afraid. I want to spare you the day of darkness. Come into My shelter and rest on Me alone. Your house will fall. But in Me you will be safe. You and your family."

No comments:

Post a Comment